Frequently Asked Questions
Note: You will need Acrobat Professional Software. Acrobat Reader will not allow you to remove the script or save the document.
- Open the PDF using Adobe Acrobat Professional Software
- Click on the "Pages Tab" (located on left side of page)
- Highlight all the pages in document by holding down the shift key and individually clicking each page.
- Click on "Options" at the top of the panel. Then click on page properties (bottom of page).
- The next screen will show 2 tabs ("Tab Order" and "Actions"). Click on the "Actions" tab.
- The following screen will have 2 sections, "Add Actions" and "Actions".
- Under "Actions" (2nd section), click to highlight "Page Open".
- Click the "Delete" button then hit "close".
- Press "X" to close out.
You now should be able to retain the data that you saved.